With the Dashboard, you have to use the Window Chooser menu to select other
open widgets.  You'll have to use the Widget menu to open any new widgets.
Once you have a widget open, you have to treat it like a webpage.  It is HTML
content, so interacting is necessary.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OS X LION and OS X Mountain Lion