I hate to burst your bubble about TW Blue for mac, but from what the developer
told me, he's not sure if he's going to continue work on the mac version, since
he doesn't have a mac himself, and runs OS X in a virtual machine under
windows, which impacts performance.
As far as the YoruFukurou thing goes, we'll have to wait until Yosemite is out
publicly before making any judgement calls on that.