Hi,
So, on my 5c, vo doesn't seem to be working.

I have tried making sure the mute switch isn't turned to the mute position.

I have tried a triple tap with both two and three fingers and nothing happens.

If somebody calls me, I can then hear vo and can run my hand along the screen
and hear stuff on the screen.  But as soon as the call ends, vo goes away.

How in the heck do I fix this?

Thanks!
Caitlyn