Well, thanks to me accidentally pulling out my power cord while doing the
upgrade, I had to put my phone in recovery mode and lost pretty much
everything. I thought I'd backed it up but that was the work phone.

Note to everyone, back up your device before upgrading. DUH.

My issue now as I reload the apps I really want is that the search box is
behaving oddly. I don't yet have the Fleksy keyboard enabled and for some weird
reason, "clear text" button doesn't. You have to go to the end of the text and
hit the delete key repeatedly. that doesn't always work though. Anyone else
having this issue?

Also, after the first search, my choice of typing echo, characters and words,
behaves more like the Fleksy keyboard and echoes nothing at all, not even
keyboard clicks.

I haven't tried typing in any other app yet but this is really annoying when
searching for things in the app store.
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalke...@gmail.com