I just left it.  Like phone queues,  if you cancel, you're back at the end
of the queue.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Christine Grassman" <cgrassman1...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>; <viph...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2014 12:28 AM
Subject: Should iOS 8.0 take *this* long to download???

OK, I realize *everyone* is probably downloading now, but I have not seen
any times longer than six hours with a slow connection for downloading iOS
8. Both my husband and I are getting "13 hours" as an estimate, one hour
after seeing "8 hours".  Our WiFi connection is fairly good most of the
time. Should we cancel and restart, or just leave it?
Christine