Hi. I'm selling a mint condition humanware brailliant bi40
bluetooth/USB braille display that works with iOS, OSX, and windows if
you'd be interested...

I found the braille cells to have a nice solid feel without being
"sharp" like other displays I looked at before purchasing it.

Hit me up off list for more info.

Thanks,

Cameron.