I've only tried to read a couple of things. I'd let it read a guitar strings
package and it read just about everything on there that I could ever want it
too. I had it read a check and it read the check label, the description of the
pattern based on the fact that it was a check with kiss on it. It just seems
like it just gets it. I agree that the cameras placement has been a pain with
other apps. I used it to read the screen on my refrigerator too. It did a
pretty good job there as well.

Sent from my iPhone