I'd agree with Buddy here.

I don't recall what resolution this is set to use but I know that I get vastly
better results on my flatbed scanner using a higher resolution and the time it
takes is imho negligible.

I have found things it won't read, very stylized labels, T-shirts and work
shirt logos, yes I did try these just for fun.

My other issue with the less expensive apps was lighting. I never knew just
what the right lighting was save for a direct light shining right on the
document. That didn't even work at times.

The other thing that frankly is useful about the app is that it speaks the scan
right away. When I'm scanning something using a mobile device, I' usually
checking it for Id purposes. If I want to scan and save, yes I can do that from
the app but usually I'll label whatever it is in braille for more detailed
processing later.

When I travel, I just want to know shampoo from hand lotion and decaf coffee
from regular. This in combination with TapTap See is a must-have for travel
imho.
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalke...@gmail.com