Hi,

If you go to system preferences, users and groups, login options pain, click the lock to make changes, enter in your admin password. Then tab through that window and you'll see various options you can customize when logging in. A chedkbox you'll want to see checked is Voiceover at the logon window.
Hopefully this fixes your problem.
Rachel.