From: "Pamela Francis" <gypsykitt...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 4:31 AM
Subject: Best way to save important email

Hello all,
I need some opinions from the list on the best way and/or media format in
which to save important email.
On-the-fly, I have flagged what I wanted to save.
Some of it has to do with various instructions that I've been given on this
list or through other means to accomplish various things on my computer or
my android.
Am I better off transferring the material from the various emails to
TextEdit files or creating another mailbox specifically designed for those
files?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks much.

Pam Francis