What version of OSX are you on? I'm on 10.9.5. If you're on an earlier version, maybe this is something they fixed.

CB

On 9/25/14, 4:06 PM, The Believer wrote:
Its strange. Both the family list and typeface tbales are empty, regardless of which category is selected. But all is well in Font Book. I activated the Restore Defaults button which did nothing for the empty tables. Wish I knew what I hroke in there.

From The Believer. . .
. . . what if it were true?
ancient.ali...@icloud.com