I just went in to Fleksy and tested it out.. You are correct: the current
version is Not accessible. The bottom row of keys including the spacebar have
no labels. With VoiceOver on, I couldn't find a gesture combination to return
to the standard keyboard.. In addition, even if there were a gesture the button
to use for it isn't labeled. I sent them a suggestion that other users can
subscribe to and comment on.. I hope theres a response.. Fleksy could be very
helpful to anyone one with with visual or motor tasks.