Thanks Alex, but based on your description, this sounds like it relates to
output, rather than input? What I'm after is the ability to record from two
devices simultaneously rather than play them back. Can you also use a
multi-output device for input?
Jonathan Mosen
Mosen Consulting
Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
http://Mosen.org