Thank you for letting me know this. I might have asked them to purchase it for
me, and then it would not have worked.
I did ask them for a form in a different format so that I could fill in the
boxes independently. The response was that I could fill it out on paper and
send it in, and that they would make an exception. I pointed out that on-line
access is not difficult to accommodate, and that of course, someone could
simply fill it in for me, as they would have to do on paper.  I pointed out
that since the rest of the site was accessible to me, there was no reason why
the features which require me to share information as my colleagues did should
not also be. I have yet to hear back.

Meanwhile, a stopgap solution was to fill it out on my son's PC, where I was
able to download it, fill it out, then submit it on the site through Adobe's
documents center, which is absolutely not ideal.

Could someone please explain to me why it works fine on the PC?
(The layout is a little hinky, it's unwieldy, but it works.)
        Christine