Don't know if this is accessible but Boom sounds like what you are looking for. They have a free trial so you can give it a whirl.

http://www.globaldelight.com/boom/

CB

On 10/6/14, 6:28 AM, Anders Holmberg wrote:
Hi!
This might be a dum or odd question but is there an equalizer for the mac that
can increase the trebble of the system sound?
I know there's an equalizer in Itunes but i want one for the whole system
including the voiceover voices.
I have a small hearing loss and to be honest its sometimes hard to hear the
speech.
I could ofcourse lower the speed and getting rid of the voices i have and use
something else but i must say i do like the vocalizer synths because they're so
responsive.
And they can be used on a very high speed level.
/A

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯