It’s official, Apple confirms October 16th special event: ‘It’s been way too long’
by MacDailyNews
[cfsp key="adsense_336x280"]It's official: Apple's invitation to media outlets has confirmed they will be holding a special media event on October 16, 2014. No word, yet, on whether Appel will attempt a live streaming broadcast of the event. If so, hopefully, it'll go better than their last attempt. Rumors and speculation call for new iPads, including a svelte new A8-powered iPad Air with Touch ID, and new Macs, including the possibility of a new 27-inch iMac with Retina display and maybe even a new Mac mini. Also expected is the public release of OS X Yosemite, so we all finally get some Continuity into our lives between our Macs and iPhones, iPad, and iPod touches.
And, as always, the possibility of "one more thing" looms.
MacDailyNews will offer live notes that day starting at 10am PDT/1pm EDT. Check our home page that day for the article link
--

Sent from my laptop