Hello everyone, this is Chanel it's been a long time since I've posted out here
however, a friend of mine has a Mac Mini 2009 city drive is not working
correctly in the spitting out CDs we went to system preferences then to city
drive we checked all the boxes that needed to be church and it was still
spinning out the CDs she's trying to upload music to her iTunes library and
cannot do this task because your driver is not working so what is shesupposed
to do about this problem any assistance would be gratefully appreciated thank
you so much

Sent from my iPhone