Hi guys
I just figured out, I think, what is wrong with my braille keyboard input. This
is weird and I didn't think this could happen. It has got.3.2 reversed. It took
me a while to figure this out, but I finally did. Only thing is,no matter what
I do, I can't make it start over and recalibrate itself. Any ideas of how I
could get it to recalibrate and start over?
Sincerely,
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone