From: "Cheryl Homiak" <cah4...@icloud.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 10:38 PM
Subject: Re: Apple presentation seemed to offer nothing

Well, actually, with my 2008 mac mini, which I can't upgrade past Lion, this
is still possible. It works fine with an adapter hanging out where a monitor
would be connected. But I think somewhere after that, it may have stopped
being possible to do that at least from what I hear. I also still have an
old ppc mini running Leopard and I don't even have an adapter onit. If at
some point I get a new mini I might first try it but all I hear is that it
no longer works to use it without a monitor. And there is the occasional
possible need for sighted help or desire to show somebody something. Still,
you can pick up a monitor pretty inexpensively if you don't need something
fancy.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: