The 'there is no excuse' game is counter productive. iOS 8 has now been out a month and iOS apps are still being updated for it. A new OS X will be no different. We as a whole are simply too caught up in instant gratification. How in blazes did we ever survive the pre- Apple days? (smiles)

From The Believer. . .
 . . . what if it were true?
ancient.ali...@icloud.com