Hi,

I'm currently going through the very slow process of downloading Yosemite.

Is there any way I can use the version I'm downloading to update multiple Macs
or do I need to download it on each one? If the download is stored somewhere,
please could you tell me where so I can transfer it?

We have a few in the family, and while demand might slacken off in the next few
days speeding up the download, downloading it each time looks like it might get
tedious.

Thanks,

Ed