Hi all,
thanks for the help!
Yes, it is a PDF document i have been able to read previously. There
seems to be a bug in yosemite.
I quit the PDF, turned off VO, opened the PDF and turned VO back on.
When I interact with the PDF content, vo reads the PDF properly.
Once again, thanks for the immediate help.
Cheers,
Venkatesh Potluri