I know this because I just went through it. And yes, then I got rid of it
because it’s a complete pain. I don’t have anything secure enough to warrant
it.
If you have the setting for doing things during sleep checked,it will in fact
finish the incryption and then subsequent unincription while it sleeps. And
they’ll both take about the same amount of time I’m sorry to tell you.
ZM