It will not take all day to type this. Not eveyone thinks the changes are crap. I offer up a tidbit. The only constant in life is change.

Lest you think I am impervious to changes, I am not. There are many times I do not like change, but I do my best to adapt to the changes and move on. One of the most difficult has been and still is, transitioning from Windows to OS X. But it is worth it.

From The Believer. . .
 . . . what if it were true?
ancient.ali...@icloud.com