I think it's because I deleted all tracking data and cookies.  922 websites had
stored cookies or other tracking data!  That's ridiculous, so I removed all
tracking data.  I believe that I just have to hit the "log in," button on the
bank site, not just put in name and continue, so that it can reestablish its
cookie.  But, yeah, I still have the silly upgrade on pause after two days, and
I'm busy enough that I don't think I have the time to dedicate to a clean
install, and am not familiar with the process of burning the kernel to a CD.  I
could figure it out though.

 * Mark BurningHawk Baxter
http://MarkBurningHawk.net/