From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 5:35 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: question about downloading audible books

Some one may give you a better answer but I will tell you what I know

I download Audible Books using Audible Download manager on the Windows
platform but I do not know if that is accessible / available  on Mac OS.

However  it is possible to
1. Play and download  Audible  books   through iTunes though I have never
done this.
2. If you have an iPhone or iPad or iPod it is possible to download and play
your books directly through  these devices as indeed it is possible also on
Android devices.
David Griffith
> On 21 Oct 2014, at 05:33, Ioana Gandrabur <igandra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> could anyone be so kind to tell me how to download an audible book on to
my mac still have not updated to 10.10 yet.
> I searched the library and found the book it says clicable but I have not
found any way to start download.