Ah, many thanks.  Now, I found a fifth one.  IF an incoming e-mail has one or
more attachments, it would seem that this fifth button pops open a window
allowing you to save them.

Sincerely,
the Constantly Barefooted Ray, Still a very happy Mac and iphone user!
Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind
built-in and fully protected by ClamXav Antivirus!