Hi Tim,
        After spending some time with apple they have created a fault ticket
with the engineering team as they have taken away the method I was using to
manually copy music etc across my devices . I have taken your advice and
created a play list and am using that to sync my chosen music , so many thanks
for your tips .

Regards Dean
Sent from Dean Adams Macbook Pro
breezepa...@gmail.com