Well, I finally remembered it but darn, it does not work the way I would like
it to. I still have to be in the conversation column. To make matters worse, If
I want to contract/collapse the conversation thread, I have to arrow over to
the first row of messages in that conversation and also over to the
conversation column. :( This is not very efficient for me. I guess I will need
to figure something out that is faster. Typically I use the preview pane and Vo
plus j to move back and forth between messages of interest. Hmmmm, frustrating.

Christina