Mavericks should be available from your Purchases tab, even if you can't find
it by searching the App Store.

As to the keyboard problem, I saw an article today that said many Yosemite
users are encountering problems with assorted bluetooth devices - trackpads,
keyboards, speakers, and so on. So, while this is definitely still a bug, the
good news is that you're far from alone, and Apple may fix it with a patch
soon. Be sure to add your voice by reporting the issue at
www.apple.com/feedback <http://www.apple.com/feedback>.
> On Oct 23, 2014, at 10:18 PM, Faisal <newyorkyank...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> the loss of navigation was too much of a deal killer for me so I ended up
> downgrading back to mavericks. I luckily had a time machine backup so I was
> able to do it successfully. right now, I’m just extremely thankful that I
> have time machine machine backups otherwise I’d be stuck.
> On Oct 23, 2014, at 7:13 PM, Shawn Krasniuk <bbssh...@icloud.com
> <mailto:bbssh...@icloud.com>> wrote:
>
>> Hi Faisal. Unless you created a bootable version of Mavericks on a USB
>> drive, I'm afraid you're SOL. I just checked in the Mac App Store and
>> Mavericks is no longer there.
>>
>> Shawn
>> Sent From My White MacBook
>>
>>> On Oct 23, 2014, at 8:10 PM, Faisal <newyorkyank...@gmail.com
>>> <mailto:newyorkyank...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>
>>> So, the issue with my keyboard persists. Given the magnitude of this bug is
>>> forcing me to downgrade back to mavericks.
>>> To sum up, after a time, I have issues not only closing apps with command
>>> q, but some keyboard navigation isn’t working and text input doesn’t work
>>> either. Anyone know hot I can downgrade back to 10.9.4?

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com