Depending on whether you are in single or two page view you can navigate by single or two pages simply by pressing the up and down arrow keys. Theoretically I think you should be able to navigate by chapter with shift command left and right arrow from memory but I am not sure about this yet as it did not appear to work on one book but that may have been a book structure fault. You can read by normal VO reading keys fore line etc but I cannot find a paragraph read equivalent.
Quick Nav rota commands for line paragraph
 word and character and so on do not appear to work. This is a shame.
I am still investigating like you.

David Griffith