Thanks again for all your help. Things seem to be working just fine now, and I
was able to erase the applications. I just wonder what will happen when I try
to use iTunes but forget to plug in my drive. <smile> Until I can get tons if
iCloud or Dropbox storage, this is a great way to do things, and now I know how
to move my library around in the future.