Hello Everyone,

I have just installed the latest version of Audio Hijack Pro.

I thought I understood how it worked as I used it 4 years ago with success
but, today, try as I may, I could not record both the system sounds and my
voice, via the Apple Earpods attach to the audio jack of my MacBook, at the
same time.

I could successfully record my voice or the system sounds, but not in the
same recording.

I would greatly appreciate any help on this.

By the way, I have installed the recommended extras and, when setting up a
Session, I see Sound Flower in the output PopUp menu options but do not know
how sound Flower works or what it does.

Thank you,

Mark