Hello,

I'm still exploring this matter myself. As I understand it. The drive will
allow you to organise things to your liking. So you might want to create a
folder for work documents, another for family photos etc.

So the short answer the advantage of iCloud Drive is organisation.

Gena

Gena

Georgina Joyce
Applied Psychologist