Hi there
Yes, and I have just had a struggle to get my Braille Edge 40 back onto my Mac.
Since Yosemite, much to my disappointment, won't let me have more than one
display, I have decided to take the Focus 14 off the Mac and put it on the
iPhone instead. In my case, when I am doing proofreading, I need two devices.
So, luckily for me, I can use hand off to put a Pages file on the iPhone with
the Focus 14 so I can do my reports without getting out of my braille file. The
Focus 14, in my opinion, works better on the iPhone although I did have it
working. However, I had so much trouble putting Braille Edge back on the Mac
that I think I will leave the Focus 14 off the computer for now. As I said, I
had it working, but my Braille Edge works better on my Mac.

Gigi

 there