HI, Adobe has it’s own accessibility department.  It’s not something I’ve dealt
with personally, but I would track them down and start with them.

If you know the exact software and version numbers, you could download
evaluation versions and test them with voiceover.

Protools is the gold standard for audio production on the mac.  I would guess
that there is some video editing in this particular course as well which would
justify using adobe products such as audition.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf