Hello group;  Has anyone tried writing an iphone application yet?  If
so, what was the process like?  Is it something anyone can do, or does
it take a lot of programming knowledge.  I'm asking because a friend
suggesting creating an app to promote my website.  She also said that
by creating the app it would make it easier on people viewing my site
on their iphone.  As a large part of my web traffic is from people
using their cell phones, I'd really like to try this and would love
even more not making some one elses mistakes.  I'll appreciate any
help i can get.  Thanks in advance, Max