think that is a good idea
what does josh think of mac accessibility?
I think that would be a good iddission
----- Original Message -----
From: "Søren Jensen" <s...@coolfortheblind.dk>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 1:12 AM
Subject: A website where we could upload labels?

Hi.

It would be really awesome if someone would make a website, where we
could share our lable files to Voiceover. I could of course make that
kind of website, but to avoid having tons of different websites, it
would be nice to have all that kind of stuff on the maccessibility
website. What do you all think?
I haven't started to lable any unlabled buttons yet, but I will if we
could share it on a website with other Voiceover users. The first
thing I would lable is the unlabled buttons in Java when you set it up
for the first time.
What do you all think?
Best regards
Søren Jensen