I think you would need some drivers and such to make that work. My understanding is that there is some big key stored in the fingerprint scanner itself and that key is only output when the associated fingerprint matches "close enough". It's not like a fingerprint creates the key. So you would need software that would setup the connection between your fingerprint and the key and store that in the device. In good systems the fingerprint data itself never leaves the device (as is done in the iPhone).

CB