Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could give me a pointer on changing
instruments in Garage Band?  I am using Snow Leopard and the software
instrument option.  I am able to select the different checkboxes for
instrument types and then interact with a table that lists items
within a category.

But no matter what I seem to have selected, all I get used when I use
the keyboard is a basic piano sound.

I've downloaded an update that says it has all the updated instruments
and loops.

Also, how do you read the keyboard shortcuts and help in this app?
They don't seem to read for me with VO.

I've read through some tutorials and such and am generally able to get
around the app.

Kelly