Hello,
I bought the newest mac mini with osx 10.10 installed on it and also with a
magic trackpad.

I have configured the mac mini successfully except the magic trackpad : is not
working with voiceover.

The trackpad commander is activated in the voiceover preferences and the
trackpad is turned on and successfully connected with bluetooth to the mac mini.

The only thing I can think about is the procedure to connect the trackpad to
the mac:
on a moment, I had to move with the magic trackpad to the next button to
connect the trackpad. This wasn’t possible for me I think because voiceover
wasn’t recognizing the trackpad at that moment so I couldn’t move with the
cursor to the button.

Any hints to connect my magic trackpad to my mac mini are very welcome.

Kind regards,
William Windels