Hi all,

I am using a Mac with iTunes 12, and I know this didn’t happen a couple days
ago when I was searching. However, this morning, when I started tying a term
into the search box for the store, with music selected, I type one letter, and
immediately and automatically, I get switched to the html content with the
search results. I press escape to get out of that, and type another letter into
my search box and, presto! Same thing happens. Back to the html content I go. I
just want to type the full name of the artist I’m looking for ant then go to
the html content. I have not changed any settings, so I can’t understand why
iTunes won’t let me type a complete word, or even several letters in a row,
without insisting on moving me to a search results section that I’m not ready
to look at yet.

Mary
Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com