Ricardo Walker, alle 13:41 del 21/11/2014, scrisse:
Hi folks,

below is a link to audio I recorded demonstrating a bug in the latest version
of Garageband. Basically, I no longer have the ability to work with regions.
Meaning, looping and resizing them. As well as cut, cop, and paste them in my
timeline.

Can others confirm this?

Hi Ricardo.
All confirmed. Is the same here and I wrote a message both to thiis list and to the Apple's accessibility team, as soon as GB were sent out.
Could we notice it once again to them?

Gabriel.