I think I've noticed that too.  It doesn't reboot on my end anymore, and have
only had an occasional issue where safari freezes up on me, but not sure if
that's an IOS issue, or a safari issue with the webpage I was trying to view,
sense I went to the same site on my mac, only to find that it popped up a video
in the background.