Okay,

I purchased "Man of Steel" and it came with many iTunes extras.  As we all
know, those extras are not fully accessible with the Mac.  However, you will be
interested to know, (if you don't already), that the iTunes movie extras appear
to be fully and completely accessible if you watch an iTunes movie on your
iPhone.  Once you press the play button, you can go past the alternative audio
button and press on the features button.  This will open up the menu where the
iTunes extras are found.  Everything appears to be labled so that VO reads it
correctly.  However, tried this on the mac and did not enjoy the same success.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray,
Still a very happy Mac and Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ user!
Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in and fully
protected by ClamXav Antivirus!