From: Juliette Swiler <jmswi...@samobile.net>
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Sent: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 2:42 PM
Subject: running Embosser with Duxbury on my Mac

I am running a Mac Book Air with Windows 7 Professional and trying to get an
Enabling Technologies embosser to work properly with Duxbury. I can’t seem to
get the computer and embosser to communicate with each other properly. I am
trying to use a USB to parallel port cable since the Mac does not have a
parallel port. I am assuming I am going to have to call tech support at
Enabling to get some help with this. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I
have an Enabling Thomas embosser.