Hi all,
I have finally updated to iOS 8.1.1 on my iPhone 4S and the experience
has been good. I am now using the Fleksy keyboard and have a few
questions.
When I use Fleksy with Voiceover turned on, VO does not interfere with
flecks. That is, it does not read aloud the keys i tap on the
keyboard. This has been a very nice experience. At times how ever, it
speaks the letters I tap on the keyboard and does not speak the
corrected word Fleksy enters when I swipe right.  VO says "bottom of
document" when I swipe down to listen to and choose a different word
from the suggestions. How do I prevent this?
How do I add new words to Fleksy with VO enabled?
Hope I made my self clear.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Venkatesh Potluri