I do not know if some of you have used the Sirius XM application for the iPhone
in a while, but it seems perfectly accessible to me. Not only can I download on
demand content, I can stream it wirelessly, as well as finding which channel I
want to listen to, find out what program is playing on that specific channel,
as well as navigate the tabs along the bottom such as categories, channels,
etc. There are a couple of settings you should change in the application
settings in order to make it work better with VoiceOver. I don’t know, but that
sounds pretty accessible to me. It has definitely come a long way since the
original version of the app.