I’d also upgrade the ram over the processor, unless you want to run those apps
that require a lot of processor power like VMFusion etc. I bought a 13” Air a
year or so ago and upgraded to 8 gigabytes of ram. But, because I also wanted
to run windows on the mac under fusion, I upgraded to an i7 processor from the
stock i5.
The machine is lightning fast compared to machines that use mechanical drives.