Hi all,

I hope I have deleted the text below my post and put a new subject in, OK I have a problem with mail since upgrading over the top of mavericks, anyway the mail program just keeps saying busy I am so fed up of it now! I have done a disk permissions repair, this did seem to help for a day or so but it's back to just saying busy all the time! I really can't take much more of it! I am new the the mac but I am now back on window's I have no such problems with my mail on window's please help with thanks.